Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Stomach Sitting Videos Does This Exercise Actually Tone Your Stomach?

Does this exercise actually tone your stomach? - stomach sitting videos

When I try, my cousin had a little stomach, flat stomach, but I'm really bad in the cracks
and found that if I sit and sucking in the stomach, then move the upper body feels in the media how it works in the stomach, but I'm not sure if it really works
and my stomach hurt a day later than me, but also the day I tried a few cracks
also felt that I work on it than I, and I sucked for a bit around the hips and in my belly and I thought it mite work cuz I have this ad for a video-has seen Latin American dances Who said it was good , cuz ur education development Wen UR UR UR UR stomach do Latin American dancing from the hips move much
As far as I know
Does it really help, or am I wasting my time

1 comment:

blackcat said...

I have smoothed a lot of people who try to parts of their bodies through physical fitness. I told my personal trainer is not true. You can have a washer board abs, but if the fat they will be covered. The key to the APA's nice to lose weight. Therefore, bodybuilders quickly before a big tournament. I say eat, and right click on the tread mil As for the exercise does not sound as if he never did anything. A good exercise tears of muscle fibers and makes the load a little. I say do your abdominal muscles taut belly and make them less and slower. It is better to 5 rounds of punishment in 30 other poor countries. Anyway I hope this helps.

Post a Comment