Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Types Of Congestive Heart Failure More Condition_symptoms Does Yahoo Have Congestive Heart Failure

Does Yahoo have congestive heart failure - types of congestive heart failure more condition_symptoms

I think yes, they breathe, because you took more "than someone who is now on the verge of having a heart attack.

Do you think it would be better to redo YahooAnswers system, so his announcement that the area of 'breathing are given before you have shown up to 500 words typed answer the questions?

Do you think we should ask us our money!? Oh, wait ... Exactly. Darn.

10 points no answer, because I'm a fan!

6 comments:

SarnoB said...

No, not a heart attack, but may need something to hang safely all the time.

Or intestine can be blocked because its slow as a cow pat.

kypswei said...

Yes, it's ridiculous! I hate him so much. And all the coffee breaks. They should pay us for it. We are so nice to see all entries.

10 points for me? Please? I'll love you forever!

Sgt. Pepper said...

Frick Bowell was probably a failure, and

☮, ♥, ☉☉, & ☺ said...

:: Provides collapse giant letter Y and Drop Dead:

☮, ♥, ☉☉, & ☺ said...

:: Provides collapse giant letter Y and Drop Dead:

Jaymin aka "JayZ" said...

I said the same thing yesterday! Thank you for the warning. I just registered for the rock you!

Post a Comment