Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Get More Poptropica Points Is There A Water Island On Poptropica? 10 Points!!!!!?

Is there a water island on poptropica? 10 points!!!!!? - get more poptropica points

I heard everything you need to do is write to the p *** word screen and put your wAto5 name.The users is around 35 km is a ***
Choice to come to you asking if you explore the island in the water? Then two options will appear and say, yes and NO.Click itself and the screen goes blank seconds.Then but do not worry, it only empty about 2, when the screen is
is water on the island. If this is tru ??????

3 comments:

17daisyg... said...

I'm not really sure if this can work or not, because you know how sometimes people can hack websites, such as possibly Poptropica? is a code hack, but I'm not sure. Even in writing wAto5 on YouTube, but nothing happens, so I said Poptropica Iceland had been known only by water, and videos for the islands that we have an increase in walking distance. So I think it does not have a secret island, but I'm not sure. I'll keep looking. :) Hope this helps!

17daisyg... said...

I'm not really sure if this can work or not, because you know how sometimes people can hack websites, such as possibly Poptropica? is a code hack, but I'm not sure. Even in writing wAto5 on YouTube, but nothing happens, so I said Poptropica Iceland had been known only by water, and videos for the islands that we have an increase in walking distance. So I think it does not have a secret island, but I'm not sure. I'll keep looking. :) Hope this helps!

CAN YOU FEEL THE NACHO CHEESE!!! said...

I do not know
This may be true, but can you think of this

Poptropica for education and entertainment. not a secret world that no one knows

She said it takes 35 minutes to get to work or seconds?
If you tell within minutes that something is wrong
If you do not.

The password is scarce, and where did you hear that?

Will you know after two seconds seems like a trap, but you do not hear

You can try to e-mail and tell me if it works

others do not know,

Post a Comment