Saturday, January 16, 2010

Natural Scar Treatment Natural Scar Treatment?

Natural Scar Treatment? - natural scar treatment

I have many scars on my body! Soon there will be more, because we had a problem with pests and itching all over the world! then I know I become scars! I can not pay more. As a teenager lol
I need a natural remedy at home, less care and less rosy red. At least until I can afford, the $ 18-cream at Target. : [I have asked the parents for some, but. .. "Too expensive to have to go" in buying me. In addition, no money for the appeal. Please help

6 comments:

:) said...

Nutmeg.
or you can buy perfer.

nabila S said...

I recommend that treatment with the herbal cream like Zenmed Scar and Hyperpigmentation:
http://zenmed.com/skincare/scartreatment ...

You can expect great results quickly and easily :-)

Hannibal the Cannibal said...

You can use a tablet to take vitamin E or vitamin E use of a liquid in your scar ... and also the use of cocoa butter.

Justin W said...

Enjoy this vitamin E and rub Neosporin on them and even after they produced heald.Vitamin the growth of skin.

Erin W said...

Buy vitamin E cream $ 4 to all pharmacies
its fantastic

Perfidy said...

Do not bite very hard and leave no scars .. God! How to use a knife to scratch or what?

Post a Comment