Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oovoo Is Not Recognizing My Camera Can Someone Help Me With My Webcam, Please?!?

Can someone help me with my webcam, please?!? - oovoo is not recognizing my camera

I have just the gearbox 1.3MP webcam with a headset to boot. I use iChat and Photo Booth. But if I be on my webcam ooVoo and headphones not accepted. my usual work with Photo Booth headphones, so I do not know what to do with it. I have a Mac mini, btw. The strange thing is that you know how you can choose to download an image from a webcam or a file? my webcam works with it. I do not know what to do. if someone can help that would be great. otherwise I have to use the phone or when I speak without everythings working? Thank you.

3 comments:

picho.ch... said...

no

I would like to have a webcam: (

Yur so lucky:)

The backstabber11 said...

noo

Braedon S. said...

It should not.

Post a Comment